Asphalt shingles are the most common roofing material for residential homes throughout the United States. They are one of the most cost-effective roofing solutions, easy to install and come in a variety of colors and styles to match any home.
- Asphalt shingles are available in a wide variety of styles and colors to match any home. Choose from styles like 3-tab shingles, architectural shingles and specialty shingles designed to look like more expensive materials, and colors in shades of brown, gray, blue, green, black, and red.
- A top advantage of asphalt shingles is that they offer high performance for a lower cost. They are the most cost-effective roofing material while providing a quality, long-term roofing solution.
- Ease of Installation
- Asphalt shingles are simple to install, which helps keep their installed cost low. They are also easy to repair if any shingles become damaged.
- A well-maintained asphalt shingle roof will last for 15-25 years. In addition, limited lifetime warranties are available for some shingles.
- Asphalt shingles can cover many different angles, shapes and forms, meaning they work with almost any type of roof.